Monday 5 September 2011

All Natural-August Favourites

Hi everyone!

So today I just thought I would share my favourite products that make my skin look as natural as possible. As we head into Spring, I thought I would share my favourite products which got me through this cold winter!

I firstly use a primer on my skin, to ensure that my skin is protected from the foundation and powder. I'm loving the moisturising primer from the body shop. If my skin is extra dry (it usually is in winter), I apply a facial moisturiser prior to applying primer. I let it all absorb into my skin before I put all my make up on though!!



I almost always apply foundation to my face. I find that foundation helps keep my skin clear and even. Along with Mac concealer I feel that this combination works well in making my face feel fresh.

I apply both a pressed powder to set the foundation as well as bronzer. I apply this all over the face as I am quite pale. Recently, to achieve a "summery glow", I applied fake tan, which made my body look tanned but created a vast contrast to my face! To combat this, bronzer helped my body's skin tone look the same.

Unfortunately I have run out of blush, so I have resorted to using light pink eye shadow as blush. I never use this colour anyway and after about a month, it hasn't caused any break outs, so I'm assuming it's safe to use on my cheeks.



Mascara helps my eyes look more awake. Some Maybelline mascara's work well, but as everyone has different eye lashes thus it's difficult to recommend specific products as everyone will find each mascara different. I have rather long lashes so I like "lash stiletto" by Maybelline.

I hope you enjoyed this brief blog post. If you want to know anything feel free to contact me.

Lots more to come-stay tuned!! :)
Melissa xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment