Wednesday 24 August 2011

After a long day at work....

Hello!
Today, I thought I would show you how long my make up usually lasts. I did this make up in the morning for work and didn't take off my make up til about 10pm. This is what it looked like at that time:

As you can probably see, the gold has faded quite significantly, but you can still see the shimmer. I think the main reason why my make up lasts so long is because I have a really good primer. In addition, it's important to have good quality eye shadows if you want them to last throughout the day. I have purchased some absolutely shocking colours over the years and often, after only a few hours, the colour fades! Most well known drug store brands have really good eye shadow products and of course the expensive brands also sell amazing eye shadows. If you're a student like me and don't want to spend lots of money on eye shadows, I recommend Maybelline, Covergirl and Rimmel. I have had success with all these brands. Coastal scents also sell really great eye shadows!

 I hope you enjoyed this look! Feel free to let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions/comments for my future blog posts.

There is more to come, so stay tuned!
Melissa xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment