Sunday 14 August 2011

What a different colour base can do...

Hello!
I had dancing a few days ago and I thought that I would use "free as air" from MAC as a base (creamy blue eyeshadow) and apply a completely different colour on top.

Here is what I came up with...


As you can see, I used an emerald green colour and yet it turned into a lighter green, almost turquoise colour on my eyes. This is due to the blue base. So, if you have a bright coloured base, try pairing it with a completely different colour and see how it turns out. You might be pleasantly surprised! 

After apply the green all over my lids, I decided to apply two gold colours to highlight my inner corner. I thought gold would complement the green well. You might want to use it for an 'Australia Day' party! 

 I applied a shiny pink lip gloss to finish off the look. Anything too dark will take away from the eyes. 

I hope you enjoyed this look. I have other options that I have come up with after applying a blue base on. After receiving my 'Jesse's girl' products I have a few more creamed based products I am eager to try! 

Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions/comments! 
Thanks for reading! 
Melissa xox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment